Sunday, May 22, 2011

Giada 3 weeks {newborn session}

It's been way too long since I've visited with one of my best friends; but never a better time than now.  Growing up in our small town, Missy was one of my most treasured friends.  Though we don't see each other as often as we'd like, its fantastic that we can always pick up right where we left off!

Melissa and Peter just welcomed home the most beautiful baby girl, Giada Nuti.  Tiny and precious, she looks just like her mother.  This newborn session was very special to me. I was honored to have the opportunity to take these photographs for these one-of-a-kind people!!

Congratulations Missy and Peter!


1 comment:

  1. Rachel,

    The pictures are unbelievable. Thank you so much for everything. We can't wait for you to take more of Giada as she grows. Thank you again.

    Love Missy, Peter and Giada

    ReplyDelete